Friday, June 14, 2024

SUMMARY: Monk finally came to right conclusion -- MISUNDERSTANDING

 The monk (MTCC) initially approached me saying

"there was complaint about me, & wanted me to leave"

I told him that he needed to IDENTIFY the complainer, & WHAT the complaint was..

^^^ This is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), to prevent abuse by anonymous-complainers (who fabricate LIES to harass people)

I REPEATEDLY asked the monk to do this. He FINALLY revealed that it was a woman who complained!

I had 2 interactions with women, attending the Michael Verde led group:

"talking to people w/Dementia"

in the Library (next to Gift Shop):

I queried both on the *identity* of the group leader. 1 of them told me "Michael Verde", she also gave me her name (who she said her website can be found with Google Search). Another woman was queried in same manner

^^^ LOOK -- the WHOLE THING could have been avoided if the woman complainer approached ME with her "issue with me". Could have been settled amicably. Just "work it out" person-to-person. Duh -- COMMON SENSE!

Instead, she decided to go "over my head", with the Monk "taking her word" -- in the end he REALIZED it was all BOGUS -- a MISUNDERSTANDING! Look at previous posts, I OBVIOUSLY went to TMCC to do *research* for my project with IFA (Indiana Forest Alliance), with Steven Stewart (IFA "Federal Director") & Dex Conaway (IFA "State Director"). After our lunch at Siam (local Thai restaurant), I came back for a (less-rushed) thorough tour of TMCC, than what I had in the morning..

I DO have a problem with the monk -- NOT only did he *resist* ID'ing the female complainer. But, he WITNESSED the *clear* assault on me by his VOLUNTEER

[ NOT employee, which are trained PROFESSIONALLY. Esp, NOT to act violently to clients/customers ]

I NEVER saw the monk admonish the assaulter!

In addition, the *assaulter* FALSELY CLAIMED that he asked me to see the manager of TMCC! I had stopped my vehicle at the entrance, to take pictures of the beautiful gate. He approached me, & I simply told him I was taking pics. THAT'S IT. Now, he claimed he directed me to see the manager -- TOTAL FABRICATON (Lie). In order, to cast me as someone who DIDN'T obey the rules

He also mentioned about permission to take pictures. In the sign ("guidelines for visitor behavior), there is NOTHING that mentions permission required for photography! See below:


This seems to be a clear case of Favoritism/Discrimination, where the female complainer (against ME) was BELIEVED.

[ like I say, the "anonymous complaint" system is open-to-Abuse -- it allows trouble-makers to fabricate LIES against whoever! ]

Then, the assaulter was FOOLISH enought to make ME the Targeted Individual (TI), which explains his

Loud/Obnoxious behavior towards me, *including* ASSAULT!

Plus, he further added FABRICATION (LIE) to falsely incriminate me

[ saying he approached me at the entrance, & told me to "see the Manager" -- that was NEVER said to me! ]

This WHOLE THING just reeks of Amateur-Hour by TMCC, which ALLOWED ITSELF to be *manipulated* by a (female) trouble-maker!


WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

The volunteer (non-employee, who is NOT professionally-trained) needs to be FIRED .. ASAP. He was acting like a Thug..GOON!

Plus, that monk needs to be *reprimanded* by TMCC, maybe even FIRED as well! He *tolerated* that thug volunteer clearly ASSAULTING me. He NEVER admonished him for his violent behavior, even afterwards!

Needless to say, this whole thing has opened up TMCC to some SERIOUS *liability* issues -- i.e. GETTING SUED!

"There are some Real Hustlers out there, they DESERVE TO BE SUED!"
-- woman from (elite) Palos Verdes/CA

No comments:

Post a Comment