Friday, June 14, 2024

Steven Stewart (IFA "Indiana Forest Alliance") invited me to TMCC for Thursday (June 12) morning tour

Steven Stewart (IFA "Indiana Forest Alliance") arranged for a morning tour at TMCC (Tibetan Mongolian Cultural Center), on June 12 (Thursday). We decided to meet at 9am, see below text























See below for our meeting at TMCC parking lot, then pics of our tour:





Afterwards, Steven & I headed to Siam (Thai restaurant in Bloomington) to meet with another IFA member (Dex Conaway, State of Indiana Director)

We discussed potential Collaborative/Cooperative projects involving IFA:

1) STEM Outreach
highlighting Forest Environment/Ecology/Hydrology preservation)

2) "Data Analytics" using high-multitude sensor-arrays
reporting Terabytes of data to IFA home-base, whereupon it is uploaded en-masse (via high-speed Web/Internet) to the Cloud. Where main-frame supercomputers (GPU-cluster architecture) are used to "search for strategies", towards Environment/Ecology/Hydrology preservation strategies (near/middle/long term)

^^^ It would parallel the "Data Analytics" model used in Formula 1 (#1 sport in the world, by popularity) -- in "search for Speed":
 
Formula 1 "Data Analytics" -- search for SPEED


BACKGROUND:

Steven & Jeff (IFA  "Indiana Forest Alliance" Federal Director & Executive Director) were in touch with me for

Steven Stewart (IFA "Indiana Forest Alliance") & I were in touch for the April 8/2024 solar eclipse. He had arranged a Simons Foundation funded eclipse event at TMCC

Steven did OUTSTANDING job of trying to accomadate my request for

Indiana based eclipse observation site

along with Jeff (IFA "Executive Director"), who offered his horse farm. Latter called me up with directions, while I was travelling in Missouri (on my way to southern IL, possibly extending to IN)

As it turned out, due to extreme sleep deprivation, I settled into Matt Payne's southern IL (Goreville) farm

I sent a grateful "Thank You to Steven & Jeff, for their generous/outstanding efforts for me..

Here are my solar eclipse results from Goreville/IL

http://track.eclipse-chaser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment